In India craze of car is growing, and many people buying car. From 2010 to 2015 we can see how fast Indian car market is growing. Here we have made list of Top 10 cars of 2015.
1. Hyundai Creta – Hyundai creta was quicly making its mark in the compact of SUV space. Hyundai Creta price starting from 9 lacs. Hyundai Creta made amazing success with 70,000 bookings and six months of waiting period.
3. Maruti Baleno – Maruti Baleno with over 25,000 booking in just a month. Maruti’s Baleno offering a plethora of features, frugal yet peppy engines backed by the automaker’s famed service. Maruti Baleno price starting from 5 lacs. Baleno is quickly gaining on segment leader Hyundai Elite i20.
4. Mahindra TUV300 – Mahindra TUV300 is capable all-rounder. TUV300’s brutish exteriors are battle tank inspired, and the interiors are the best we’ve seen on a Mahindra till now. TUV300 price starting from 7 lacs. Mahindra is gearing up to increase production of TUV300 to keep up with the growing demand.
5. Honda Jazz – Honda has re-introduced the Jazz in this July. Honda Jazz is offering a spacious cabin, creature comforts and a frugal diesel engine, Price starting for diesel engine 6.5 lacs. Jazz an average of 5000 units per month.
6. Ford Figo Aspire – Ford has launch the new generation Ford Figo Aspire with its booted sibling the Aspire that not only offer a host of features and good looks but also peppy engines. Ford Figo price starting from 4.9 lacs.
7. Maruti S-Cross – Maruti S-Cross has the premium interior and powerful 1.6-litre engine have been appreciated in the model, but the premium pricing does put things off. Maruti S-Cross price starting from 8.35 lacs. Company is doing over 3000 units every month which is a good start.
8. Datsun GO+ – The smallest MPV to go on sale in the country. Datsun Go+ price starting from 3.8 lacs. Datsun GO+ brought the concept of a small multi-seater in a hatchback, quite apt for growing Indian families.
9. Volvo XC90 – With the price of 65 lacs the new generation Volvo XC90 is launched. Volvo XC90 is a major leap over its predecessor and the luxurious SUV captivated buyers in India as much as overseas.
10. DC Avanti – Most surprising entry of the DC Avanti. DC Avanti is India’s first mid-engined sports car, also being the cheapest at Rs. 35 lakhs and clearly brought something different to the table. First 500 completely sold out bookings.