- Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory.
- The women of the Tiwi tribe in the South Pacific are married at birth.
- The “Love Detector” service from Korean cell phone operator KTF uses technology that is supposed to analyze voice patterns to see if a lover is speaking honestly and with affection. Users later receive an analysis of the conversation delivered through text message that breaks down the amount of affection, surprise, concentration and honesty of the other speaker.
- Eleven percent of women have gone online and done research on a person they were dating or were about to meet, versus seven percent of men.
- Forty-three percent of women prefer their partners never sign “love” to a card unless they are ready for commitment.
Home / Interesting Love facts 2